Melbourne Airport is being renovated at the moment.
A. Kindly find the Vodafone shop (red shop)
B. It is important that you stay inside terminal 2 "T2"
C. Before accepting your ride, make sure the driver has suitable identification confirming they’re a representative of Monash University.
Your pick-up request will be processed only if you meet the conditions listed in this document.
This service is free to new international students only. Aero Corporate Cars operate the service for Monash College and will meet you at Tullamarine Airport (MEL). We do not pickup students from Avalon airport (AVV).
- Two large 76cm and one small 55cm pieces of luggage only per student.
- Boxes not accepted. You’ll need to make arrangements to transport it at your own expense.
- Your luggage must fit into the boot/trunk of a sedan. It is illegal for the driver to carry any luggage inside the car.
- If you have any luggage that doesn’t meet the requirements above, you’ll need to make arrangements to transport it at your own expense.
- This pick-up service will take you and your family to one address only.
- If you arrive with more passengers than you have requested, you’ll need to organise a taxi or order a private van from Aero Cars at your own expense. The cost of a private van depends on your destination. Please contact Aero Cars for more information.
Filling out the form
Before requesting the pick-up service, you must accept your offer, pay your tuition fees, confirmed flight details, and have the required visa.
You will have only 15 minutes to complete the form, so have all your arrival details ready. You must also ensure that:
- you submit the form at least four (4) days before your arrival in Melbourne (pickup will not be guaranteed if the form is incomplete).
- if you’ve made any changes to your arrival itinerary, you notify Aero Cars by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do when you arrive
On arrival, immediately
go to the meeting point (Vodafone Shop) for your arrival terminal and look out for the driver. Do not visit shops on your way
: the driver has a limited wait time and you’ll risk missing your pick-up.
If you can’t find your driver, go to a public phone and make a free call (no coins required) to Aero on 1800 350 850.
If you arrive late or not at all
If you miss a flight on your way to Australia, you must notify Aero Cars as soon as possible: email@example.com. If your notification is received in time, Aero Cars will schedule a driver for your new arrival time; Aero Cars monitors flights and will be aware of delayed arrival times. Note that Aero do not check emails between the hours of 10pm and 6am Australian Eastern Time. Your booking will be cancelled if you don’t arrive on the specified date and time and fail to notify Aero Cars in a timely manner. You may make another booking with Aero Cars, if you wish, but it will be at your own expense, or you can make your own way to your accommodation. Aero does not offer compensation for missed pick-ups.
The information provided on this form is correct and is used solely to arrange my pickups from Tullamarine Airport. I will notify Aero Cars of any changes to my details.
You must agree to the Conditions of Service to continue